“I am still so in awe of the breakthroughs. It was a truly powerful, insightful and deeply intense session full of revelations and connections from which I emerge feeling both motivated for the future and serene about the now!
And the cherry on the cake is the visuals!!
My own thoughts and emotions and words all merged together into a complete picture which makes my heart swell each time I look at it! I could not have got myself a better Xmas present!
I feel you heard the song inside of me and am showing me what I am. Perfect. I am moved, inspired and proud.”Julie A Kennedy
What is Visual Coaching for Creative Leadership?
A service AND a product that includes:
- Visual Coaching Sessions with a potential based coaching approach to discover and align with your values and potential for development, transform old narratives, design new paths forward in your life and work.
- A hand-drawn personal “Big Picture” developed from the coaching conversations. A tangible anchor supporting your on-going development.
Together we will:
- Discover your personal drivers, values and potential, drawing them into your Big Picture
- Bring those drivers into line with who you are and what you do
- Draw your map and then together make new connections, new ideas and new solutions otherwise often unseen or overlooked.
Taking the brilliance of coaching one step further and creating personalised maps from coaching sessions, the discoveries and learnings are anchored in, becoming a constant reminder to clients of their own brilliance, clarity, and direction.
Who is it for?
- People in life transitions
- HR and Career Development
- Personal Leadership Development
- Employee Engagement
What you gain:
- A “Big Picture” clarity of vision, direction, and purpose
- Increased motivation
- Increased engagement
- Increase energy
If you are interested in directing your personal or professional life in a direction that resonates with who you are, then let’s have a chat!
Connect with us to see if we are a match to create this together.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
“I really enjoyed the process. It gave me an exciting view into the future and something to be proud of. It grounds me and helps me step into my presence, power, here and now and making the future happen now.
It was a moment of mindfulness and an artistic snapshot of me, my life, my now, in colour and no longer just in my head where its light can be dimmed out by the daily doubt that the negativity bias of the brain invariably casts.”Steffi Thomas